Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Lollipop Flower Pot

So I went to the district meeting and returned to my classroom because I had another 45 minute faculty meeting.....met with my grade partner and gathered all the stuff to make my class loot bags. We had some extra valentine's day cups that a parent had sent in last year, the kindies had juice boxes for our celebration so we never used them. The plan was to put all the stuff we bought for the kids in there and put the cup of stuff in the cello bags. We had some chocolate, rice krispie squares, granola bars, fruit snacks, kisses & a lollipop. Then I remembered this great idea I saw on pinterest with a lollipop lily.

Thanks to Skip to My Lou blog for this cute idea:

http://www.skiptomylou.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/flower.pdf

I printed those on colored paper, put a cute message "We love how much you've grown!" and voila there are our Valentine's Day favors for our students.  They looked like those potted mums packaging and all! I think the middle would look better with the blow pop kind of lollipop but it is still stinking cute! I can't wait for each child to get their bloom tomorrow!




All packaged and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment