Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kindergarten Core Curriculum State Standards

Hi all I am finally publishing my first item at TPT that people can purchase - exciting progress for me. My Kindergarten Core Curriculum State Standards Checklist. This tool has really been invaluable to me and I use it everyday. I am proud to share it with my online colleagues! 


As a freebie, download my preview to access the K Math Curriculum State Standards Checklist....A brief description is below:


Please click on the link below:


Kindergarten Common Core State Standards Checklist! This tool has been invaluable to me to plan from month to month and as a yearly curriculum pacing guide. I am so excited to publish this excellent organizational tool! The KCCSS Checklist ensures that I am planning for, assessing and delivering all standards, translating to a comprehensive and responsive approach teaching. This KCCSS checklist contains all Math and English Language Arts standards for Kindergarten. I photocopy these standards each month and I can either highlight, date, check or tally when I have covered the standard in each subject area. This document also gives grade level specific Standards of Practice, Literature Connections and College and Career Readiness ideas. Though the font is small, the checklist for each subject area is available on ONE page so that as a teacher I can easily assess "at a glance" the standards that I need to plan for and teach. I use this everyday and I hope that you find it useful. I am planning to make similar checklists for first grade and second grade and perhaps higher grade levels according to the demand, because it is time consuming to create! I will create them for you if you email me with feedback (demand). Please feel free to rate my product and to follow my TPT store and/or blog http://kinderverse.blogspot.com. I am new to this online community of teachers on TPT and blogs, Jaya Maharajh

4 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and am a new follower...great ideas! Can't wait to see your TpT stuff!

    Come visit me at my blog (I am a newbie,too).
    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! Can't wait to check out the CCSS checklist. Thank you! I'm your number 15 follower! I'd love it if you would visit my blog at http://thedailycupcake-akindergartenblog.blogspot.com/

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kelly and Bobbie, thank you both for leaving such positive comments. I can't say enough how proud I am to share the CCSS Kindergarten Checklist. I absolutely use it everyday and would be lost without it. Thanks for following my blog, I have also visited both of your blogs and I am now following you both as well. We K teachers need to stick together....Jaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have awarded you with the Lovely Blog Award. Hop on over to my blog to check it out!
    Becky
    Teaching, Learning, & Loving

    ReplyDelete