Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Teachers Taking Care of Teachers


I know you all have seen how the tornadoes have ripped apart parts of the country. People have lost their lives and homes. Schools were affected as well. So here in teacher blog world, we are helping in any way we can. If you have any duplicate books, work sheets, games, or what ever you can find that would help, we need your assistance. If you have a TPT store, please think about donating some of your items to the teachers that were affected. I plan to give away some items as well as some books and manipulatives I am not using. Its for the love of teaching and ultimately for the love of all the children we teach. Please give generously. Click here for more information about the devastation in Indianna and join the linky party at: http://kreativeinkinder.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me! I am now fillowing you too!! And, I create my tpt stuff with publisher, then I turn it into a pdf by clicking print and changing the printer to flashpaper. Let me know if you need help with anything else! I am new at blogging too, so I am still learning new stuff everyday!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete